Careers in Trig
We are always interested to hear from talented individuals with a passion for aviation.
Trig is a growing company, with an enthusiastic, friendly and driven workforce. Each department in Trig strives for design excellence and innovation, with our ‘Better by Design’ philosophy, we aim high and are passionate about achieving the best.
We have a fantastic culture, built by people who share a passion for aviation, technology and innovation. Our size ensures that everyone has a part to play in our success. People at Trig are encouraged to get involved and with support take on responsibilities – to make things happen. We have regular and varied social events including our extraordinary annual flying day for all employees.
To find our more watch the video below:
Trig has a great benefits package comparable with much larger employers. Our terms and conditions are determined by our commitment to our people; investing in them to ensure a good work/life balance.
Our benefits include:
- 30 days’ holiday entitlement plus 3 fixed public holidays on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- A working week of 37.5 hours with flexible working around the core hours of 10am-3pm.
- Life cover of 4 x salary.
- Matched pension contribution up to 4% of salary.
- Childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
- Sponsored learning and personal development – including subsidised flying lessons.
Trig is based at Heriot Watt Research Park, Edinburgh. Our building is adjacent to Heriot Watt University, providing access to on site facilities; including sports centre, restaurants and campus shops. The research park has free car parking and good transport links.
There are currently no vacancies at Trig. Please check back here for future updates.