Fit Trig for ‘stress free’ ADS-B
Getting to grips with Mode S and ADS-B?
Trig has class leading ADS-B technology to take the stress out of getting compliant. We’ve establish a global reputation for ADS-B technology that’s smart, affordable and future proof.
There are solid reasons to make a Trig transponder the hub of your ADS-B solution:
- EASA and FAA Certified (TSO C166b) – the latest standard for Australia
- Trig uses ADS-B on 1090 MHz, the ICAO international standard – use worldwide
- 1090 MHz transmits directly to TCAS equipped aircraft – independent of ground stations
- We have the best retro-fit capabilities and compact designs – save space, installation time and money
- Free FAA ADS-B STC covering numerous aircraft – proven capability and accepted by CASA
- Trig is compatible with a wide range of GPS navigators – cost effective, use your existing GPS
- Global customer support and the best warranty in the industry – Australian Service Centre
You don’t expect to do a course in mechanics before you buy a car! We don’t expect you to become a ‘geek’ in air space technology to find a suitable ADS-B solution. From this page you can access product information, ADS-B resources or just contact your nearest Trig dealer.
Join the many pilots who’ve discovered that Trig is the best way to become compliant.