Trig – for ‘stress free’ ADS-B
Getting to grips with ADS-B?
Trig has a class leading ADS-B technology to take the stress out of getting compliant. We’ve establish a global reputation for ADS-B technology that’s smart, affordable and future proof.
There are solid reasons to make a Trig transponder the hub of your ADS-B solution:
- Certified to FAA TSO C166b – ‘2020 ready’ to the latest FAA standard
- Trig uses ADS-B on 1090 MHz, the ICAO international standard – use Trig worldwide
- 1090 MHz can be used both below and above 18,000 feet – giving you freedom
- 1090 MHz transmits directly to TCAS equipped aircraft – independent of ground stations
- We have the best retro-fit capabilities and compact designs – save space, installation time and money
- Free FAA ADS-B STC covering numerous aircraft – proven capability
- Trig is compatible with a wide range of GPS navigators – cost effective, use your existing GPS
- With global customer support and the best warranty in the industry – we’ll look after you!
For light sport and experimental pilots our TN72 bundle provides a 2020 ADS-B Out compliant solution – for flight in U.S. ADS-B rule airspace. Qualifying aircraft owners with Part 23 aircraft can access our Express Lane for the fastest ADS-B upgrade.
Join the many pilots who are discovering that Trig is the best route to ADS-B.