TA14 Transponder Antenna
The TA14 is a certified transponder blade antenna, designed to partner with any Trig transponder. The TA14 provides optimum performance for our transponders and is suitable for both conventional GA and high performance aircraft types, up to 350mph and 50,000 feet. The TA14 antenna is a streamlined design and features longer mounting screws – this offers greater installation flexibility for both metal skinned and composite aircraft. Make your Trig transponder installation complete by adding a TA14.
- High quality product – proven with Trig transponders
- Suitable for most GA types, including high performance aircraft
- Certified to FAA TSO C66c and TSO C74c
- Superior mounting flexibility
- Complete with installation kit
- The antenna can also be used for a DME
This product can be ordered now – please be aware that the delivery lead time will be confirmed at the time of ordering.
The TA14 Antenna is suitable for use world-wide and comes in a single version.
|Product Model||Type||Frequency||Impedance||VSWR||Polarization||Pattern||Connector||RF power||Height/Weight|
|TA14||Transponder Antenna – Blade||960 – 1220 MHz||50 Ohms nominal||1.5:1 maximum||Vertical||Omni-Directional||BNC female||2.5kW peak||86mm / 90g 3.4″ / 0.2 lbs|
What's in the box
- The TA14 ships with an installation kit, installation guide and an FAA 8130 certification / approval